Conference titled "Redefining Prosperity Paths in Changing Global Economy Opportunities and Challenges for Pakistan" during 33rd Annual General Meeting of PIDE
An International Conference titled “Redefining Prosperity Paths in Changing Global Economy Opportunities and Challenges” is being organized by Pakistan Society of Development Economics (PSDE)/Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE) in collaboration with ECO Science Foundation (ECOSF) from 12-14 December 2017 at Islamabad-Pakistan.
The conference is the largest annual academic gathering of the economists, social scientists and policy makers in Pakistan. The conference brings world’s renowned development practitioners in dialogue with local experts to discuss and determine appropriate strategies to move forward and take cognizant response to the economic challenges. The conference also offers excellent learning and networking opportunities to the participants and sponsors. The poster of the Conference is attached. Following are the subthemes of the conference:
- Industrial development; Job creation, Special Economic Zones and Urban Development.
- Quest for Prosperity; Indigenous Experiences, New Paradigms, Sustainability and Suitability
- Innovation, Productivity and Economic Growth.
- Impact of Fourth Industrial Revolution; Robotic Economy, Artificial Intelligence Economy, Carbon Fibers and others.
- Agricultural Reforms; Modernization and Agro-based Industrial development.
- Financial Liberalization and Business Development.
- Social Capital and Economic Growth: Tolerance, Harmony and Trust.
- Macroeconomic policies in a changing global and local Landscape
- Brain and Brawn for Change; Academia-Economy Linkages.
- Tapping the Regional Economic Integration; CPEC, ECO, SAARC, ASEAN.
[ Concept Note ]
* Disclaimer: Please note that not all text may be translated accurately and there may be some inconsistency. ECO Science Foundation is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate translations. Foundation will not be held responsible for any damage or issues that may result from using Google Translate.
ECO Science Foundation © All rights reserved.