21st International Conference of IAS (Islamic World Academy of Sciences) October 7-10, 2017, Konya, Turkey.
21st International Conference of IAS (Islamic World Academy of Sciences) is being organized by Islamic World Academy of Science (IAS) in collaboration with ECO Science Foundation (ECOSF) from October 7-10 October 2017 in Konya, Turkey. Around 160 participants are expected to attend this international activity including IAS Fellows and invited
Speakers from outside Turkey. A number of Turkish participants will be invited to participate. Following are the objectives of the conference:
- To discuss the evolving role of universities, in research and development in particular;
- To further understand how the OIC STI community views sustainable development, as expressed by the SDGs, and identify sectoral teething problems that can generally impede sustainable development;
- To explore the role that could be/is played by science, technology and innovation (STI) community in achieving the SDGs. This, to envision how sustainable development agendas can be assimilated into national political agendas and national policies;
- To discuss the key areas of public health and higher education in some selected OIC countries to draw possible lessons relevant to other developing countries, while showcasing some of the international successes in such domains.
[ Circular ]
* Disclaimer: Please note that not all text may be translated accurately and there may be some inconsistency. ECO Science Foundation is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate translations. Foundation will not be held responsible for any damage or issues that may result from using Google Translate.
ECO Science Foundation © All rights reserved.