2nd National Conference on Curriculum and Occupation
The University of Isfahan is organising the 2nd National Conference on Curriculum and Occupation in November 2021. The conference aims to highlight global approaches, and experiences of higher education curriculum and employability. The conference also seeks to answer the key questions as to “what is the role of curriculum in increasing the university students’ employability?” By employability we do not mean the actual employment or job-placement, however, we mean the students’ readiness to enter labor market after graduation.
Participants would get an opportunity to share their scholarly work in below mentioned thematic areas:
- Global approaches and experiences of curriculum and employability
- Higher education curriculum and employability
- Student’s employability: Opportunities and challenges
The scholars are encouraged to participate and deliberate on the following areas:
- What kind of programs could help to increase the students’ employability in your university or your country? How do these programs work?
- What are the role of academic subjects in this regard?
- What is the role of extra-curriculum programs? What is the role of other institutions that are adjunct to the universities?
- What are the resources and challenges of the student’s employability in your university or your country?
- What is the role of the university and industry connection?
The delegates are invited to talk about these topics either with a focus on their university programs or on their country’s experiences.
For more information, please visit: http://www.ncco.1400.ui.ac.ir
Conference dates: 9-10, & 16-17 November 2021